ActuTopo-guideSortiesForumsPhotosConnexion
Entrez votre email et récupérez votre mot de passe dans votre boite
Ou
J'ai déjà un compte
Connexion
Entrez l'email et le mot de passe que vous avez reçu lors de votre inscription
Créer un compte | Mot de passe oublié
Accueil > Tous les forums > Le coin des pros > TransNord Portugal - 26 Avril - 4 Mai 2014

TransNord Portugal - 26 Avril - 4 Mai 2014

Nouveau sujet Voir tous les sujets Chercher Archives
L
Lugoncalve
[5 posts] - Le 05/12/2013 23:36

Hi all!

My name is Luis, I'm 39 years old and I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.

I am passionate about nature and long cross-country journeys.

It's like becoming a kid again and live a big adventure. Getting my bike, my strictly needed luggage and leave towards a goal.

The less tar, the wilder, the better.

While still planning an adventure, I’m already living it. And, before reaching the end, I’m already dreaming about the next one.

I’ve already done several mountain biking and hiking long journeys in Portugal and Spain. With friends and alone. Guided by GPS and in full autonomy. Finding the best compromise between the lowest weight and volume and the highest comfort is an art.

I value sleeping in a comfortable accommodation and tasting, during dinner, the regional food and wine from the places I cross.

The TransNorth Portugal will be my 1st adventure that I'm organizing in 2014. It will be from the 26th of April till the 4th of May. It's a highly demanding adventure which starts in the small communitarian village of Rio de Onor, Northeast of Portugal, and heads west in the direction of the Atlantic Ocean, towards Caminha, the Northwestern point of Portugal.

An amazing mountain bike journey through the rocky wilderness of the north, meandering along the border with Spain. Pristine, untouched trails waiting to be explored.

600 km, split in 9 stages. GPS guided and in full autonomy.

We’ll stay in an excellent selection of hotels and rural housing.

We’ll get to know Montesinho Natural Park, Peneda Gerês National Park, Baixa Limia – Serra do Xurés Natural Park and the Protected Landscape of Corno de Bico.

Remote and wild places, with great natural beauty. Far from everything. Rich by its excellent food and its people’s kindness.

I’d like to share this adventure and form a group with people that share the same passion. I would be pleased to show you one of the most beautiful and remote region of Portugal.

In case you’re interested in joining me in this live time adventure, just get in contact with me (luis.all.goncalves[AT]gmail.com) and I will provide you more detailed information.

Cheers, Luís

L
Lugoncalve
[5 posts] - Le 04/01/2014 21:35

Je vous laisse ici mon nouveau blog (www.onthewildtrails.blogspot.pt), où je partage des informations sur mes deux grands passages de VTT en 2014, ainsi que des vidéos d'aventures passées.

Parcourir le Nord du Portugal en VTT sera une aventure brutale en toute autonomie. Allons dans une région très éloignée du Portugal et de une beauté naturelle extraordinaire.

Passons en revue 3 parcs naturelle et 1 parc national.

Nous dormons dans des hôtels et des maisons très accueillantes et nous apprécions l'excellente cuisine de cette région du Portugal.

Donc, si vous êtes intéressé à vous joindre à cette grande aventure, s'il vous plaît entrer en contact avec moi.

L
Lugoncalve
[5 posts] - Le 09/02/2014 18:49

Bonne journée à tous les amateurs de Traversées!

Nous sommes déjà 3 dans cette grande aventure et l'un d'eux vient de Grenoble.

Si vous êtes intéressé à venir aussi, ne manquez pas cette excellente occasion de se joindre à un groupe fantastique et découvrir une des plus belles régions du Portugal.

Je veux commencer la réservation de l'hébergement très brièvement et donc besoin de confirmations pour démarrer toute la logistique.

Pour toute précision dont vous avez besoin, tout simplement entrer en contact avec moi.

Connectez-vous pour poster
Pour soutenir VTTour, faites le bon choix
En cliquant sur "accepter" vous autorisez l'utilisation de cookies à usage technique nécessaires au bon fonctionnement du site, ainsi que l'utilisation de cookies tiers à des fins statistiques ou de personnalisation des annonces pour vous proposer des services et des offres adaptées à vos centres d'interêt.

Vous pouvez à tout moment modifier ce choix ou obtenir des informations sur ces cookies sur la page des conditions générales d'utilisation du service :
REFUSER
ACCEPTER